I mean business...cards. I have made business cards...

Little Moo, as the site  likes to call it, emailed me the other day and told me that my business cards are ready to collect. So Friday I popped to London and went to Shoreditch to find the MOO shop was located in the hipster, container made 'Boxpark' shopping complex. It was actually a perfect little shop for it. Nice size and had everything on display.

The super friendly woman or "elf" as she referred to herself, handed over my business cards in a nice little box saving me £1! I had been nervous about the fonts, but I think they came out great. Perhaps the full stop in my email address could have been a slightly bigger size, but on the whole I love them. The printing is great and the card quality is excellent. I shall no doubt be getting stuff from http://uk.moo.com/ again in the future.