Portsmouth Illustration Exhibition

Ok, so this did actually happen two weeks ago, but never mind that. I'm not good at the whole "updating" malarkey.

On the 31st May, the Illustration studios opened up for private viewings, and it was a big success. I hadn't really had the chance to see much of other students work as I was busy being a hermit and working at home, so for that reason I rather enjoyed it. Lots of good stuff out there, and funny seeing everyone's MOO business cards. I imagine that company got a fair chunk of business over this period from students. Mostly from me I imagine...

Lots of good feedback all around and great seeing people checking out my work, seemingly enjoying what they saw. Sadly some enjoyed it so much they stole parts of my actual coursework...

Some snaps of the event.















Me being forced to pose. Admire the awkwardness.

So yes, all in all it was a very fun evening full of colours and beer.