I'm a professional, so make me some business cards!

Wow, it's been a long time since I last updated here! I guess I've been a bit busy, but I shall rectify that with a surge of new images and ramblings.

Seeing as I think I'm an illustrator, I felt I should get myself some cute little business cards made up. After searching for what felt like an age, I found a site that I was happy with, which was MOO ( http://uk.moo.com/ ). Nice and easy to figure out and put my designs on, plus it had 20% discount for students. I haven't taken enough advantage of student discounts since returning to uni so it made sense using it this time.

Anyway, here is the finished design...

I've ordered myself 50, and because I'm a cheap skate I will be picking them up from MOO Headquarters in Shoreditch instead of paying for shipping. Plus that means I don't have to rely on a postman!

Rather pleased with the overall design, but part of me is worried how well the text will come out. Only time will tell I suppose! I kind of want an ice cream now though...