Back with a new post!

So it's been a fair while since I last updated here. Wow, 4 months in fact! There are a few reasons for that. Firstly, I'd just graduated so took a little break, then moved out to a place with no desk to really do my work on. Secondly, my PC was on a downward spiral so using it for drawing was a pretty pointless task, so having moved again to London, I now have a new PC that can handle running Illustrator and Photoshop without suffering a hernia. Yay!

So to celebrate, here is a new bit of work I've just finished. I'm hoping to maybe get some work done for adverts at some point, so am trying to make a few portfolio pieces for that. This is inspired by an advert I saw in a magazine, which was done using photography, for New York Bakery bagels.

It's good to be back :)