A stroll through Broadway Market....

For my 3rd year personal project on my Illustration course I have decided I would combine my love of world food and drawing. The good thing about this is that research basically means me eating which is something I see as a very positive thing. I had to go to London the other week so decided to get some drawing and eating done and one of the lucky areas I chose to visit was Broadway Market. A pleasant little trip if I do say so myself. Lots of lovely smells, lots of people and lots of delicious food.

Here are some Illustrations I produced from my little adventure.

 There is a damn tasty looking deli store there. Sadly I had already eaten so resisted the urge of buying a salami and eating the whole thing straight away. I could have easily but that's because I am a rather greedy chap.